im late on the bake off bus, but hey
1) obsessed with how paul hollywood holds eye contact when eating rye rolls. terrifying and highly sexual.
2) love diana and norman. my heart broke when diana was talking about the ‘younger contestants’ and their exciting flavours which was cut with a shot of her woefully staring at marthas tray of marshmallow.
3) kate looks like jenna marbles if jenna marbles was 40 and on the great british bake off
4) love the ambiguous instructions for the technical challenges. every time the mel/sue voice over is like ‘and no time has been specified for how long the _____________ should be in the oven for’ and the contestants are like ‘it says prepare the cherries…but it doesn’t say how…’ by the last challenge i hope the instructions are just a photo of mary berry flipping the bird. ha! try and make a donut* with that you twats!
5) richard. he can bake and build us a delicious house for us to live in together. also fancy iain a little bit, a beard AND an irish accent?! forget about it.
6) im only on the bread episode but ive heard very exciting things to do with a baked alaska. oh god i might have to google it.
7) just googled it. oh god diana what hast thou done?? and iain is involved too?! everything i thought i trusted has crumbled into a big crumbly mush of crumbs. think i will miss that episode, confrontation makes my stomach turn (not as much as watching jordan shoving cream into his kawaii swiss roll with his fingers, hey-oooooooo! seriously though,gross)
*it shows the level of my knowledge that i think a donut would be the last challenge. come on megan, wwmbd??